Reset your phone.
Important: Resetting your phone erases all personal content, including apps, and restores the factory settings.
- Make sure your phone has enough battery power, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes.
- Switch your phone off and make sure the charger is disconnected.
- Press and hold the volume down and camera keys.
- Press and hold the power key.
- When the phone vibrates, release the power key, but continue holding the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots.
- Go through the initial phone setup, if the date and time are shown, ensure the values are correct.