Want to share your content or send photos you've taken to a friend? You can use Bluetooth to wirelessly send your photos or other content to compatible devices or to your computer. You can send JPG, BMP, GIF, and PNG images.
If your phone doesn't have the Bluetooth Share app, you can download it from Marketplace. The Bluetooth Share app may not be available in all regions or for all software versions.
- Make sure Bluetooth is switched on in both phones.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Bluetooth Share > share.
- Swipe left to see the photos and files you have received recently.
- If not paired with another phone, tap Not ready yet. First you need to connect to the other phone..
- Select the device you want in the RECENT list.
Tap others if no recent devices exist.
- Tap pictures or files, select the content you want to send, and tap share via Bluetooth....