Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- How can I update my Lumia software (Windows Phone 7)?