Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How do I remove an account from my Lumia phone?
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?