The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes where the screen maybe be blank for a while, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?