If you have Nokia Link installed in more than one place on your Mac (that is, the space on the hard disk drive has been divided into different parts), and you try to open Nokia Link from more than one place during the same session, your phone can’t be connected to the computer. To fix this, please remove all installations of Nokia Link from your computer and install Nokia Link again to just one place. Then try connecting your phone again.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- How do I use Google Talk for video calls in my Nokia N9?
- Can I view my pictures and videos on my TV, if my Nokia N9 phone doesn't support HDMI?
- How do I prevent extra data costs when there are apps running in the background in Nokia N9?
- Does live multitasking and the Events screen consume much battery power in Nokia N9?