Yes. Select Menu > SIM manager (or Menu > Settings > SIM manager) and the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Options > Rename (for touch screen phone, press and hold the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Rename).
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?