Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- The cable connection between my Lumia phone and computer does not work
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?