To switch a profile on, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, the profile, and Activate. To easily switch between the General and Silent profiles, on the home screen, press and hold the # key.To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, the profile, and Personalise.If you want the General profile to switch on automatically after the Silent profile to avoid missing any calls, select the Silent profile and Timed. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- How do I switch on and personalise a profile on my Nokia phone?
- I want caller to leave a message if I do not answer for any reason. How can I do that?
- How many members can be added to one contact group or distribution list in my Nokia device?
- How many contact groups or distribution lists can be created on my Nokia device?