DC-18 is most likely fully charged. In this case, the 4th indicator light indicates that DC-18 is ready to charge. Tuck in the micro-USB connector to put DC-18 into power save mode. Then the indicator lights switch off to show that charging is complete.
- Why does it take longer to charge my phone with DC-18 than with a USB charger from a wall outlet?
- When I charge DC-18 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all indicator lights stop blinking?
- What is the charging time of DC-18?
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-18 portable charger. DC-18 was fully charged when I connected it to my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- DC-18 is fully charged and the micro-USB has been unplugged from my phone. Why does the 4th indicator light still blink to show ongoing charging, although charging has stopped?