DC-18 output is limited to 600mA as it has been designed to be compact and portable. Depending on the USB wall outlet charger type, it may have a higher output power.
- Why does it take longer to charge my phone with DC-18 than with a USB charger from a wall outlet?
- When I charge DC-18 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all indicator lights stop blinking?
- What is the charging time of DC-18?
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-18 portable charger. DC-18 was fully charged when I connected it to my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- DC-18 is fully charged and the micro-USB has been unplugged from my phone. Why does the 4th indicator light still blink to show ongoing charging, although charging has stopped?