Search or select a topic below
- Why is there no key light on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625 or 1320 phone when I use it in the dark?
- How do I easily close or switch between recently used apps on my Lumia phone?
- I can share pictures with Play To but why do my videos not play on my TV or Blu-ray player?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Nokia Lumia phone?
- I can see a symbol with a circle inside it the status bar. What is that?
Explore your phone
Set up your phone
- Switch the phone on
- Connect the headset
- Transfer content from a Symbian or S40 phone
- Transfer content to your new Nokia Lumia
- Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone or iPhone
- Transfer content using OneDrive
- Charge your phone with a USB charger
- Insert the SIM card
- Insert the memory card
- Transfer content using your Microsoft account
- Copy contacts
- Remove the memory card
Documents and Files
- pdfNokia Lumia 625 User Guide ( 3.11 MB )
Get the user guide in PDF format.