With Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages, contacts and calendars for free!
Outlook Hotmail Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail..
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
If you use the Outlook Hotmail Connector with Outlook 2010 you gain these additional benefits:
Top of page
- Your Safe Sender List/Blocked sender list/Safe Recipient lists are synchronized between Outlook and Hotmail.
- Send/receive works like your other Outlook accounts.
- Your Hotmail account status appears in the Outlook status bar.
- Rules work with the Hotmail account in Outlook even if it’s not your primary account.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Top of page
This download works with the following Office programs:
- 2007 Microsoft Office system
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 (32-bit)
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
Download the setup file by clicking the Download button next to OutlookConnector.exe (below), and save the file to your hard disk.
Double-click the OutlookConnector.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, use Microsoft Office Outlook as you typically would.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file Outlookconnector.exe
Top of page
On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.