The new Nokia S40 phones, such as Nokia 301, are not supported by Nokia Suite or PC Suite. To see a list of phones compatible with Nokia Suite, go to http://www.nokia.com/nokiasuite. If you want to connect your phone to your PC with a Nokia Connectivity Cable, without using Nokia PC Suite, you need to install Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email
- I cannot hear through my headset