For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
Perform the following checklist:
- Reboot your phone by removing battery.
- Check that the date and time (also year) is correct on your phone.
- Check that the SIM card is correctly located on the phone and the Offline profile is not activated.
- Check access point, go to Settings > Connectivity > Settings > Network Destinations > Internet. There should be at least one access point which is working ok, for example Internet.
- Check that default access point is Internet, Go to Settings > Connectivity > Settings > Network Destinations > Options > Default Connection > Internet.
- Check that your Internet access point is working with other applications.
- Go to Mail and select Exchange ActiveSync to set up Email to your device.