Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?