Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I remove a number from the blocked list in the call+SMS filter app?
- How do I take a screenshot of the current window on my Lumia phone?
- Can I block phone calls from private numbers using the call+SMS filter app?
- What is the call+SMS filter application on my Lumia device?