Suite is used with most Symbian and Series 40 phones.
- You cannot use Nokia Suite with a Lumia or newer Nokia Asha phones.
- If you have a Lumia phone, use the Zune PC app (Lumia 505, 510, 610, 710, 800, or 900) or the Windows Phone app (all other Lumia phones) to sync music, videos, and pictures, and get the latest updates. For more info, go to www.windowsphone.com.
- If you have a Nokia Asha 500, 501, 502, 503, or 230, use a USB cable and your computer’s file manager to move content to your computer. You can update your phone software over the air. For more info, go to http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/support/. If you have an older Nokia Asha, Symbian, or a Series 40 phone, download Nokia Suite to your computer.
- With Nokia Suite, you can move your photos, videos, music, and more between your phone and computer, get the latest phone software, download free street maps, install software updates, back up important content, and copy your contacts, calendar, and photos from your Symbian or Series 40 phone to your Lumia (just copy your content to the Microsoft OneDrive online service with Nokia Suite, and sign in to your Microsoft account with your Lumia).
- To get help and find answers to your questions about Nokia Suite and your phone, open Nokia Suite. In the Help menu, click Nokia Suite help. Or, in Nokia Suite, go to the Support view, and click Help and guides.