Search or select a topic below
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- SMS sending fails when I set fixed dialling on, why?
- What happens if I press Call or End key during the touch screen calibration?
- How do I use Email over SMS?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- Use speed dial
- About Chat
- Sign in to a chat service
- Send a message to a group of people
- Send a mail
- Create a contact group
- About Mail
- Listen to voice messages
- Save an attachment
- Sign in to a mail account
- Hide the Chat application
- View a conversation
- Save a number from a received call or message
- Send a message
- Divert calls to your voice mailbox or another phone number
- Make an internet call
- Move or copy contacts to your SIM card
- Prevent making or receiving calls
- Make a call
- Allow calls only to certain numbers
- Read and reply to mail
- Call the last dialled number
- View your missed calls
- Make a conference call
- Save a name and phone number
- Chat with your friends
- About internet calls
- Send an audio message
- Send your contact information
Documents and files
- pdfNokia X3-02 User Guide ( 1.11 MB )
Get the user guide in PDF format.