- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list if applicable, and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
How to use:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
Restart your computer to complete the installation.
Windows 2000 and Windows XP users: Custom installation is not available for Internet Explorer 6 SP1 on Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating systems. How to uninstall:
- Make sure Internet Explorer 6 SP1 is not running.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. (In Windows XP, click Start and then click Control Panel.)
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP 1.
- Click Add/Remove (Change/Remove in Windows 2000 and Windows XP).