Latino/Hispanic Employee Resource Group
Facts About the Latino/Hispanic Employee Resource Group (ERG)
- The Latino/Hispanic ERG brings together different groups from cultural constituencies that previously operated as individual employee networks.
- More than 1,000 employees are members of the Latino/Hispanic ERG, which has chapters in the states of Washington, Florida, California, Texas, and North Carolina.
is a Microsoft employee resource group that provides professional and social networking for employees of Latino descent at Microsoft. HOLA is committed to promoting the development, growth, advancement and general well-being of Hispanics and Latinos at Microsoft.HOLA’s vision
is to educate and connect Microsoft to the Latino/Hispanic communities and enable the company’s mission within the global Latino/Hispanic communities to realize their full potential.HOLA’s mission
HOLA engages at Microsoft by:
- Enhance employee development and support building a pipeline within Microsoft through aiding in recruiting, retaining and advancing current and future employees of Latino descent.
- Engage the Latino/Hispanic communities in the development of products and services
- Be a resource for promoting our products to the global Latino/Hispanic communities and organizations
- Drive and participate in community outreach events
- Supporting the global diversity and inclusion strategy, focusing on representation, inclusion and market innovation
- Promoting career and leadership development for employee of Latino descent
- Assisting in recruiting the best and the brightest to Microsoft
- Identifying and leading ‘sponsor’ relationships with external organizations with similar charters and investments