If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the ExcelViewer.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, open a file in Excel Viewer:
To remove this download:
- On the File menu, click Open.
- In the Look in list, click the drive, folder, or Internet location that contains the file you want to open.
- In the folder list, locate the file, or locate and open the folder that contains the file.
- Click the file, and then click Open.
To remove the download file, delete the file ExcelViewer.exe
File Formats Supported
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Excel Viewer and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
You can open only Excel files (.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltx, .xltm, .xls, .xlt, .xlm, and .xlw). Even though you can open macro-enabled files (.xlsm, .xltm, and .xlm), you will not be able to run macros.
2010 Features such as sparklines and slicers will not display or will give messages explaining that it cannot be displayed. If you need to view these features, use the Microsoft Excel Web App available on SkyDrive.