There are two packages to download. The Emulator Activesync Connection Tool comes as one package. The remaining tools come in a second package.
Emulator Activesync Connection Tool
Remaining Power Toys
- Start Visual Studio .NET 2003.
- Click "Connect Emulator with ActiveSync" on the Tools menu.
- From the "Connect Emulator with ActiveSync" dialog, select an Emulator image from
the dropdown list.
- Ensure the selected emulator is not running yet.
- Click the Connect button. The emulator will be started and an ActiveSync
connection will be established with it.
- Once the connection is ready, it is OK to close the tool by clicking Exit
from the menu.
All the other Power Toys are installed by the second installation package. A shortcut called Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys is created on the Start Menu which will allow you to access the Power Toys. The readme file for each toy explains how the Power Toy is used.