: Administrators should refer to the Administrator resources
If you have Microsoft Office Project 2003 installed, do one of the following:
- Use Office Update on the Office Online Web site (recommended). Office Update automatically detects Office and prompts you to install updates and service packs that brings Office programs up-to-date.
- Install only Project 2003 Service Pack 1. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the .exe file by using the button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Administrators working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office Admin Update Center
Web site. On the home page of that site, look in the Update Strategies
section for the product version you are updating.
Download this update by clicking on the Download
button above. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article (197147): Command-Line Switches For IExpress Software Update Packages
See Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Project 2003 Service Pack 1
for further information about this update.