STARTING THE DOWNLOAD:
1. Create a new folder on your system to receive the download (e.g., “\HKSCS04”).
2. Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
3. Click Save, or Save this program to disk.
4. Click the Browse button.
5. In the Browse window, navigate to the folder you created in step one.
6. Click OK.
STARTING THE INSTALLATION:
1. Navigate to the folder in which you downloaded the MSI file.
2. Double-click HKSCS04.msi.
After installation is complete, see the “Getting Started Guide”. This document is located in the “Installation Folder” you specified during installation.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
To uninstall Microsoft Character Code Conversion Routines for HKSCS-2004 do one of the following:
• Double-click the MSI icon on your computer, and then click Remove Character Code Conversion Routines For HKSCS-2004.
• Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add/Remove Programs. Follow the directions on the screen.