This QFE requires
Repository look-up may cause incorrect files to be copied (Q811279)
be installed prior to this fix.
- Download Q327696_XPE_SP2_x86_ENU.exe from this page.
- Execute Q327696_XPE_SP2_x86_ENU.exe on a machine with the Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 1 tools installed.
This package will automatically import updated and new .sld files into the current database specified in Component Database Manager. It will also copy new binaries into the Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 1 QFE Repository folder.
Some of the .sld files may also require importing new repository objects. The new repositories will be created on the repository root holding the main Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 1 repository. For information on moving repositories to other locations, see Moving a Repository in your Windows Embedded Studio documentation.
After importing this update into your database, add the following
components to your configuration(s) if you wish to use this security
- IIS Common Libraries – Hotfix Q327696
- IIS Core Libraries – Hotfix Q327696
- IIS Documentation – Hotfix Q327696
- IIS FTP Server – Hotfix Q327696
- IIS Web Server – Hotfix Q327696
Importing Components into the Database
for more information.