To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Models_usEN.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install Microsoft Office 2003 Desktop Language Settings, start the program from your Desktop. In the program, each setting can be changed by clicking on the specific link. If you are unfamiliar with the options provided, use the mouse to hover over any link and descriptive text will appear at the bottom of the program window. In addition, the glossary link contains a definition of terms.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file Models_usEN.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office 2003 Desktop Language Settings and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.