- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
Instructions for use:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
To use the Spreadsheet Web Part Add-In, set up a workbook in Excel. Add any data bindings, XML Maps, formatting and formulas you want. Then, using the Add-in wizard , put the finishing touches on the customized Spreadsheet Web Part by giving it a name and defining any Web Part connections you may need. The Add-in wizard creates all of the configuration files for the Web Part such as the Solution Specification, XML Spreadsheet and Web Part Definition files, and saves them to the SharePoint site. This Web Part allows you to use your spreadsheet on any Web Part Page.Installation Notes:
- Before a SharePoint site can support Spreadsheet Web Parts, the server administrator must install the Microsoft Office Components for SharePoint Products and Technologies on that server or in a server farm deployment, install it on all front-end Web servers. The server administrator must install this component only once per server to support any number of Spreadsheet Web Parts on SharePoint sites within the deployment.
- The Microsoft Office 2003 Spreadsheet Web Component must be installed on all client computers in order to successfully use the Spreadsheet Web Part. The Spreadsheet Web Component is installed as part of the Office 2003 Web Components. By default, the Office 2003 Web Components are installed as part of Microsoft Office 2003.