To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Translit.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, launch one of the supported Office programs (listed in the System Requirements section above.)
To transliterate your text:
To remove this download:
- Select a block of text.
- From the new Transliteration command bar, choose the Latin to Cyrillic button or the Cyrillic to Latin button to transliterate the selected text.
To remove the download file, delete the file Translit.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Office 2003 Add-in: Latin and Cyrillic Transliteration and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.