To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Office2007XMLSnippets.msi program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
By default, this download installs files to the following locations:
- Supporting documentation. PersonalFolder\Visual Studio 2005\Code Snippets\Open XML File Formats Documentation.
- Visual Basic.NET snippets. PersonalFolder\Visual Studio 2005\Code Snippets\Code Snippets\Visual Basic\Open XML File Format.
- Visual C# snippets. PersonalFolder\Visual Studio 2005\Code Snippets\Visual C#\Open XML File Format.
Once you have installed this download, use the Visual Studio 2005 Code Snippets Manager as you normally would. For information about how to enable the code snippets in the Code Snippets Manager, see the following MSDN topic:
How to: Manage Code Snippets
(available from the Related Resources section)
Removal of this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select 2007 Office System XML Code Snippets and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.