To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Ensure you have the .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your system. If not, you can install it from Windows Update (in the Optional Updates section.)
- Ensure you have .NET Programmability Support for Outlook installed:
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel, and click Add/Remove programs.
- Select Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, and then select Change.
- Select Add or Remove Features and click Next.
- Click Chose advanced customization of applications.
- Expand Microsoft Office Outlook, and confirm .NET Programmability Support is set to Run from My Computer.
Note: If you installed this download before confirming the .NET Programmability Support, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the download.
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Outlook2OneNote.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After installing this download, restart Outlook 2003. A new Send selected items to OneNote
button and associated OneNote
options menu will appear on the Outlook 2003 Standard toolbar.
Select an email message in Outlook and press the Send selected items to OneNote
button to send the contents of the message to a new page in the SideNote section of OneNote 2003. To change the options for the Send to OneNote from Outlook PowerToy, make selections from the OneNote
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file Outlook2OneNote.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Send to OneNote from Outlook and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.