To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CalendarPrintAssistant.exe
program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, use Outlook as you typically would.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file CalendarPrintAssistant.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Calendar Printing Assistant for Office Outlook and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.