If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Before running this tool, make sure that you have installed the Windows patch that contains the most up-to-date time zone definitions or you are running Windows Vista with the most up-to-date time zone definitions.
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the OutlookTimeZoneMove.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- After you are done installing the tool, it can be launched using the appropriate entry in the Windows Start menu. The menu entries can be found in the Start menu under All Programs\Microsoft Office Outlook Tools\ Time Zone Data Update Tool. Select Time Zone Daylight Saving Update Mode to update your calendar in your current timezone. Select Permanent Time Zone Move Mode to permanently move your calendar to a different time zone.
- Verify your default Data File is selected and Update to reflect changes to Windows time zones is selected, and continue through the rest of the tool.
Note that if you have created non-recurring appointments on your Calendar since you updated your Windows time zones, you should click the Details
button once the tool has reported that its scan is complete and uncheck any such appointments before continuing. Additionally, after running the tool, make sure to go to your calendar and review your calendar items to ensure that they appear at the correct times.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Time Zone Data Update Tool and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.