1. Select either 'Open' or 'Save' from the dialog box. If you wish to run the installation locally, please click 'Save.'
2. Select any of the three options available to you from the dialog box: tools-only, database-only, or tools and database to a single computer. The installation tool displays any of these options which are already installed on your machine, to allow you to quickly find the items you are missing.
3. You will have the option of selecting a download location; otherwise installation defaults to your temporary files folder.
4. Click 'download' to start the download process.
5. Once download is complete, setup.exe runs automatically from the installation location (\Program Files\Windows Embedded\Installer).
If you downloaded:
- The tools only option or the tools and database option, setup.exe runs from the Disk 1 folder
- The database only option, setup.exe runs from the Disk 2 folder
- The Service Pack 2 Update only option, setup.exe runs from the Disk 3 folder
6. If you have not yet installed the tools or database, you will need an evaluation product key in order to install. You can find an evaluation product key in the file productkey.txt in the Disk 1 or Disk 2 folder in the installation location.