To install this download:
- Click the Download button next to the MASetup.exe file, and save the file to your hard disk.
- Make sure that all instances of Word, OneNote, or OneNote Quick Launcher are closed.
- Double-click the MASetup.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- After the installation is complete you will be offered to install DirectX. It is recommended that you install it because it will provide better display of graphics.
Getting started with the add-in:
After you install this download, start Word or OneNote. You’ll see the new equation, computation, and graphing options on the Mathematics tab
Removing the add-in:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Mathematics Add-In (32bit) or Microsoft Mathematics Add-In (64bit) and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
- When you’re done, don’t forget to delete the MASetup.exe installation file that you saved to your hard disk.