To install this download, do the following:
1) Download the service pack by clicking the Download button (above) and then save the
file to your hard disk.
2) Double-click PPS2007_SP2x86_EN.exe to run the extraction process. You will be
prompted to choose a location for your files.
3) To start the extraction, click Unzip.
4) After the extraction has completed, click OK.
5) Go to the location of the service pack files.
6) Double-click and run the individual patch files (*.msp) to update the
PerformancePoint Server products as follows:
- To update the Planning Business Modeler components, run PBMCli.msp.
- To update the PPS Add-in for Excel, run PPLXCli.msp.
- To update the Planning Server, including Configuration Manager, run PSCSrv.msp.
- To update the Monitoring server and Dashboard Designer, run PSCSrv.msp.
To remove the service pack file, delete PPS2007_SP2x64_EN.exe.
To uninstall the application:
Please refer to our Deployment Guide for details:
For information about the updates included in PerformancePoint Server 2007 SP2, please see the release notes:
- PerformancePoint Planning Readme
- PerformancePoint Monitoring
For information about deploying PerformancePoint Server 2007 SP2, please see these articles on TechNet:
- Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007
- Update Planning Server with SP2
- Update Monitoring Server with SP2
- PerformancePoint Server in a Hyper-V virtual environment
- Technical Reference for SP2
For information about using PerformancePoint Server 2007, please see the PerformancePoint Server Help and How-to content
on Office Online.