If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
- After downloading the setup executable or locating it on your MSDN CD, click the Start button, click Run, and then type drive:\path\Setup.exe where drive is the letter of your the drive containing the setup and path is the path to the setup executable. Click OK.
- At the welcome screen, click the Next button.
- Read the license agreement and, if you agree, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement." Click the Next button.
- Enter the customer information as requested and click the Next button.
- Select the installation option you want, and click Next.
- Click Install to install the SDK.
- Click Finish.
The SDK installer creates a Tablet PC SDK folder in the Programs menu. This folder contains shortcuts to programming documentation and release notes, as well as sample applications and source code.
The source code for the sample applications is installed in the \Program Files\Microsoft Tablet PC Platform SDK\Samples folder.
The compiled binary executables for the samples are installed in the \Program Files\Microsoft Tablet PC Platform SDK\Bin folder.
You can view the source code and sample applications using the Samples and Source Code shortcut.
You can run the Context Tagging tool using the Context Tagging tool shortcut.