If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
To install this update, do one of the following:
When using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
Microsoft Update (recommended). Microsoft Update consolidates updates
provided by Windows Update and Office Update into one location and enables you to choose automatic delivery and installation of high-priority updates.
- Use Office Update on the Office Online Web site. After running the automatic detection, Office Update prompts you to install updates and service packs that bring your Office products up to the best quality available. Office Update is not supported on Windows Vista.
- Install this update manually. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button at the top of this page. Save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have installed Business Contact Manager as part of recently released Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, please use Microsoft Update or manual method to get this update.
When using other Microsoft Office products
If you are using the following Microsoft Office products, we recommend that you
get the latest update:
To remove this download
You cannot use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove this download. To remove this update from a computer, you must remove Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007, and then reinstall Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 from the original 2007 Office CD.