Please use the following list to identify the correct file to download for your system click and click on the button to download:
Windows XP – WindowsXP-KB936059-x86-ENU.exe
Windows Server 2003 (32bit) – WindowsServer2003-KB936059-x86-ENU.exe
Windows XP (64bit) and Windows Server 2003 (64bit) – WindowsServer2003.WindowsXP-KB936059-x64-ENU.exe
Install steps for all three downloads:
1. Run the executable
2. Install Wizard is displayed and press next to continue
3. Accept license agreement and install will commence
Please uninstall the beta version of Windows Remote Management before you install this update. If you want to use Intelligent Platform Management Interface on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 R2, we recommend that you install the optional Windows Hardware Management component before you install this update. Be aware that this update will not work in the following scenario:
• When applying this update on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2.
• When upgrading the system to Windows Server 2003 R2.
• When installing the Windows Hardware Management optional component on the Windows Server 2003 R2-based computer.
This behavior occurs because this update and the Windows Hardware Management optional component share common files. The files in this update are overwritten even though the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel item displays this update in the list of installed programs. To work around this behavior, reinstall this update. More details on Post Installation Instructions, Uninstall Instructions and Restart Requirements can be found in KB936059