Tips for using posters
If you have a plotter, you can print these posters in their full size. If you don’t have plotter, use the following steps to print on smaller paper.
To print posters on smaller paper
- Open the poster in Office Visio.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- On the Print Setup tab, in the Printer paper section, select the size of paper you want to print on.
- On the Print Setup tab, in the Print zoom section, click Fit to, and then enter 1 sheet across by 1 sheet down.
- On the Page Size tab, click Size to fit drawing contents, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Print.
If you want to create posters that use the same symbols as these posters, you can download Visio stencils for Office IT Pro posters (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=148756).