: Administrators should refer to the Administrator resources
To install this update, do one of the following:
- Use the Microsoft Update or Office Update detection Web sites (recommended). Both sites automatically detect Office and prompt you to install updates and service packs that bring Office programs up to date.
- Install only Office 2003 SP2. To do this, follow these steps:
Instructions for use:
- Download one of the two .exe files by using the links at the bottom of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- OutlookLive2003SP2-kb902848-client-enu.exe: You should download this file if you have access to your original product CD-ROM. You might need to provide the installation source during patch installation if you have previously updated your product.
- OutlookLive2003SP2-kb902848-fullfile-enu.exe: Download this file if you do not have access to your original product CD-ROM or if you have experienced problems installing the OutlookLive2003SP2-kb902848-client-enu.exe file.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
After you install this update, use Outlook Live as you typically would.To remove this download:
There is no uninstall feature for this download. For more information, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article (873125): You cannot remove service packs for Office 2003 products
. Administrator resources
Administrators working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office Admin Update Center
Web site. On the home page of that site, look under Update Strategies
for the product version you are updating.
The downloads for this update are below. When you double-click the executable package, installation begins. To extract the patch files (.msp files), you must use a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article (197147): Command-Line Switches For IExpress Software Update Packages
See Microsoft Knowledge Base article (902848): Description of Outlook Live 2003 Service Pack 2
for further information about this update.