Before you install:
- Quit any other programs that are running, including virus-protection programs, because they might interfere with installation.
- Make sure Aladdin Systems StuffIt Expander version 6 or later is installed on your computer. If an earlier version of StuffIt Expander is installed on your computer, you might not be able to install this download.
Two different file types are available for this download, MacBinary (.bin) or BinHex (.hqx). A .bin file is typically smaller than an .hqx file, but is less compatible with earlier Macintosh systems, such as Mac OS 7.0, 8.0, and 8.5. An .hqx file is typically larger, but is more compatible with earlier systems.
To install this download:
- Print this page if you want to use it as a reference when you are offline.
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for this download.
- Choose the file format you want, and click the Download button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to save the file to your hard disk.
If you are using Internet Explorer, the Download Manager saves the file to the desktop unless you specified a different download folder in the Preferences dialog box (Download Options pane).
- On your hard disk, double-click the file that you downloaded in step 4 to expand it.
Depending on the Web browser that you are currently using, this step might be performed for you automatically.
- Double-click the MOM Installer icon to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installation.
- If the installation has completed successfully, you can delete the MOM Installer icon and the file you downloaded in step 4 from your hard disk.