If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
Follow these steps to set up a KMS host:
1. If you are running Windows Server 2003, you will need to perform this extra step. You will need to download and run the files below:
Windows Server 2003 32-bit
Windows Server 2003 64-bit
2. Download and run the KeyManagementServiceHost.exe file on this page on a supported operating system.
3. Enter your Office 2010 KMS host key when prompted.
4. Click OK to continue with activation.
5. Open port 1688 and allow the KMS host service through the firewall.
a. Windows 7 volume editions or Windows Server 2008 R2.
i. Open Control Panel and click on the Windows Firewall icon.
ii. Click on the “Allow a program through Windows Firewall” link.
iii. Click on the Change Settings button.
iv. Check the box for Key Management Service.
6. Read the documentation to learn more about configuring your KMS host (including activation by telephone) with slmgr.vbs at TechNet