Note: You must install the “Update for FEP 2010” first on the FEP reporting role, and then install the Update rollup.
This update is permanent and cannot be uninstalled. The update is required because it contains a servicing fix for the FEP reporting.
1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
2. Do one of the following:
• To start the installation immediately, click Run.
• To save the download to your computer to install at a later time, click Save.
• To cancel the download or installation, click Cancel.
3. When you start the Update Rollup 1 installation, a folder opens with 3 different updates, one for each FEP role (FEP site extension, FEP console extension and FEP reporting server)
4. Ensure you run each update file on the appropriate server.
For detailed information about how to deploy these updates, and how to update your client computers, see the FEP Update Rollup 1 documentation on TechNet