: IT professionals should refer to the IT professional resources
If you have Microsoft Office 2010, 32-Bit Edition, do one of the following:
- Use Microsoft Update (recommended). Microsoft Update consolidates updates provided by Windows Update and Office Update into one location and enables you to choose automatic delivery and installation of high-priority updates.
- Install Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553091), 32-Bit Edition. To do this, follow these steps:
IT professional resources
- Download one of the two .exe files by using the links at the bottom of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
IT professionals working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office System Suites and Programs TechCenter
The downloads for this update are under the Files in this Download
section below. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article Command line switches for Microsoft Self-Extractor packages (KB912203)
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553091), 32-Bit Edition
for further information about this update.