1. Download the Log Collector installation package to any server or computer on the network.
2. Launch the Log Collector installation package (.wssx file) and follow the installation wizard.
3. If you are running the installation from a network computer, enter your server administrator credentials when prompted.
4. Choose to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
5. To install the tool only on the server, select the Only on the server check box. To install the tool on all network computers, select the On the server and on all of the computers on the network check box.
6. Click the Install the Add-in button.