Known Issue: Text in file does not appear as expected
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.
The text in this file might not appear as expected. The messages "Navigation canceled," "Action canceled," or "The page cannot be displayed" might appear.
To open this file to view the text
- Click Download.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- Use the Save As dialog box to save the file to your computer.
- Find the file on your computer, right-click it, and then click Properties.
- Click Unblock, and then click OK.
- Double-click the file to open it.
For more information, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 892675