To install this download:
To remove this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button near the top of this page and saving the file to your hard disk drive.
- Back up any modifications that you made to previous Project 2013 SDK files.
- Double-click the Project2013SDK.msi file on your hard disk drive to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. The default installation path is [Program Files]\Microsoft SDKs\Project 2013.
- To avoid issues with code access security, you can choose a different installation directory, for example, C:\Project2013_SDK.
- To extract the sample projects, run Samples\Samples.exe as an administrator. You can install the samples in the local directory or to another directory on your computer.
Uninstall Microsoft Project 2013 SDK [EN-US]
by using Programs and Features
in the Control Panel. To remove the download, delete the Project2013SDK.msi
To remove all the installed files, delete the Project 2013 SDK installation directory.