To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the PDSReference.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. The default installation directory is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2003 SDKs\Microsoft Office Project 2003 SDK
When you install this SDK, your installation directory will contain a subdirectory named PDS Reference that contains the following files:
Instructions for use:
- An HTML Help file, Project Data Service Reference for Microsoft Office Project Server 2003 (pj11pdsref.chm)
- A PDS Downloads subdirectory with the sample source code files
To install the sample code, double-click of the following files in the PDS Reference\PDS Downloads subdirectory, and follow instructions on the screen.
To remove this download:
- To remove the download file itself, delete the file PDSReference.exe.
- To remove the installed files, delete the following subfolder from your installation directory: PDS Reference.