To install this download:
Install a language pack:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Run the setup program.
- On the Read the Microsoft Software License Terms page, review the terms, select the I accept the terms of this agreement check box, and then click Continue.
- The setup wizard runs and installs the language pack.
- Rerun the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard, using the default settings.
If you do not run the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard after you install a language pack, the language pack will not be installed properly.
Rerun the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard:
Instructions for use:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products, and then click SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard.
- On the Welcome to SharePoint Products and Technologies page, click Next.
- Click Yes in the dialog box that alerts you that some services might need to be restarted during configuration.
- On the Modify Server Farm Settings page, click Do not disconnect from this server farm, and then click Next.
- If the Modify SharePoint Central Administration Web Administration Settings page appears, do not modify any of the default settings, and then click Next.
- On the Completing the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard page, click Next.
- On the Configuration Successful page, click Finish.
For usage information, visit the Deploy SharePointServer 2010 Language Packs
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Version 2010 Server Software and Office Web Apps 2010 Language Pack – [Language] and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.