Note: If you have an edition of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 Beta or RC installed, you can upgrade it to the release version. Before you upgrade, check the release notes for steps that might be required before you install the release version.
Choose one of the following options:
- Download the Web Installer (tfs_express.exe):
- On this page, choose the Web Installer Download button.
- To install the software now, choose the Run button.
- To install the software later, choose the Save button. (When you install, the computer must be connected to the Internet.)
- Download a DVD5 ISO image (VS2012.4 TFS Express ENU.ISO):
- To download the image so that you can burn a DVD, choose the Save button.
- Make sure that the CRC and SHA1 hash values of the downloaded ISO image match these:
- CRC: 2771652C
- SHA-1: 01E4427EA7EC6856DED3E7C394FD3EAC7ABF91A3
To read the most recent information about how to install Team Foundation and to find a downloadable version of the install guide, see this page on the Microsoft Web site: Installing Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio ALM
. The offline versions of these guides are compiled help module (.chm