- The download is a compressed folder file. To start the download, click Download.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer to view later, click Save.
To view the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Implementation Guide Help file (CRMIGv6.chm):
- After the download is completed, right-click the Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_2013_IG file that has a compressed (.zip) file name extension and then click Extract All. Extract the files into a folder on your local computer.
- Double-click the CRMIGv6.chm file.
- If prompted, clear the "Always ask before opening this file" check box.
- If you still can't view the file, right-click the CRMIGv6.chm file, click Properties, and select the the procedure that is most appropriate for you.
Double-click the CRMIGv6.chm file to view it.
- Clear This file came from another computer and may be unsafe, and then click OK.
- Click Unblock, and then click OK.